Specify, detail and install full-height in insulated cavity walls and stone construction for air space maintenance and moisture management.
Easy installation makes this product the ultimate air space maintenance and drainage system. Masons simply install insulation in typical manner as brickwork is completed.
- Install CavClear® Insulation System continuously in exterior masonry cavities during construction of the exterior wythe.
- Install horizontally between wall ties or joint reinforcement.
- Stagger end joints in adjacent rows.
- Butt adjacent pieces to moderate contact.
- Fit to perimiter construction and penetrations without voids.
CavClear Masonry Mat is a non-woven mesh manufactured with recycled plastic. The Mat is factory-bonded to any type of specified rigid insulation (custom per project).
- Type IV (extruded)
- Type X (expanded)
- Type 1, Class 2 (polyisocyanurate)
- Mineral Wool
Call for availability of additional insulation types.
3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″ 1-3/4″ (12.7, 19.05, 25.4, 31.75, 44.45 mm)
As specified by Architect.
16″ x 96″ (406.4 x 2,438.4 mm)
48″ x 96″ (1,219.2 x 22,438.4 mm)
Call for information on additional thickness and dimension options.
Store in a clean, dry, sheltered area off of the ground until used. Protect from UV rays.